Download Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts Latest Version 2.4.6 for Android
To start downloading the APK file of Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts 2.4.6 make sure you choose one of the server locations below. After downloading the APK file of Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts move the downloaded file to your SD card or your Android smartphone's internal memory and then use any Android file manager you prefer to browse & install it.
But make sure you have enabled the third-party app installation by going to:
Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Enable unknown sources -> Click 'OK' in the pop up.
Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts is one of the best free Tools apps & you are about to download very latest version of Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts 2.4.6. So, to start downloading the APK file of Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts on your Android smartphone, we provide direct download link below for Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts 2.4.6.
Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts Android apps is the property & trademark from Excelliance Technology and all rights reserved by Excelliance Technology. You have provided direct downloadable link below to download the original free apk download package.
Please be aware that apktribe.com only share the original and free apk installer package for Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts 2.4.6 without any modifications or any alterations within the .apk file package for illegal activities.
- Open network sockets.
- Read the user's contacts data.
- Using powermanager wakelocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
- Access to the vibrator
- Access information about networks
- Access information about wi-fi networks
- Write to external storage.
- This constant was deprecated in api level 8. the restartpackage(string) api is no longer supported.
- Monitor incoming sms messages, to record or perform processing on them.
- Send sms messages.
- Write the apn settings.
- Read sms messages.
- Write sms messages.
- Read only access to phone state.
- Read or write the system settings.
- Change wi-fi connectivity state
- Change network connectivity state
- Modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- Mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Access precise location from location sources such as gps, cell towers, and wi-fi.
- Access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and wi-fi.
- Change the z-order of tasks
- Request authtokens from the accountmanager
- Open windows using the type type_system_alert, shown on top of all other applications.
- Call killbackgroundprocesses(string).
- Disable the keyguard
- Tell the appwidget service which application can access appwidget's data.
- Read from external storage.
- Update device statistics.
- Read or write the secure system settings.
- Allow an application to request that a signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- Access extra location provider commands
- Act as an accountauthenticator for the accountmanager
- Expand or collapse the status bar.
- Create mock location providers for testing
- Connect to paired bluetooth devices
- Discover and pair bluetooth devices
- Broadcast sticky intents.
- Initiate a phone call without going through the dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Enter wi-fi multicast mode
- Clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Access to the flashlight
- Access to the list of accounts in the accounts service
- Find out the space used by any package.
- Get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Manage the list of accounts in the accountmanager
- Manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- Call into accountauthenticators.
- Modify global audio settings
- Perform i/o operations over nfc
- This constant was deprecated in api level 9. this functionality will be removed in the future; please do not use. allow an application to make its activities persistent.
- Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- Read the user's calendar data.
- Read the user's call log.
- Read the user's personal profile data.
- Read from the user's social stream.
- Read the sync settings
- Read the sync stats
- Read the user dictionary.
- Receive the action_boot_completed that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Monitor incoming mms messages, to record or perform processing on them.
- Monitor incoming wap push messages.
- Record audio
- Set the system time zone
- Set the wallpaper
- Set the wallpaper hints
- Allow access the subscribed feeds contentprovider.
- Using the device's ir transmitter, if available
- Use sip service
- Write (but not read) the user's calendar data.
- Write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- Write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- Write (but not read) the user's personal profile data.
- Write (but not read) the user's social stream data.
- Write the sync settings
- Write to the user dictionary.
- Broadcast an intent to set an alarm for the user.
- Read (but not write) the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
- Write (but not read) the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
- Install a shortcut in launcher
- Uninstall a shortcut in launcher
- Add voicemails into the system.
- Read the low-level system log files.
- Clear user data.
- Modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Low-level access to power management.
- Collect battery statistics
Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts file information
|App Developer||Excelliance Technology|
|App Updated||July 27, 2018|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||4.5|
Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts Change LogNo Change log for this version
Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts Versions
|Version||Min Android Version||Date||Size||Download|
|2.4.6||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2 - 4.2, 4.2.2||July 27, 2018||4.5|
Download Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts APK 2.4.6:
Download APK from secure server >> File size: 4.5